Finance and Administration
The Finance and Administration Department supports ASEF’s work through the stewardship of financial, and human resources, information technology and administrative services.
- To promote sound financial management;
- To deliver quality reports and information to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis;
- To support our programme departments in achieving their programme objectives by providing ethical, effective and efficient services;
- To ensure that our work processes and policies adhere to strict compliance standards and requirements
- Financial planning & reporting, budget control, cash management and accounting for ASEF projects and overall operations;
- Preparation of financial information for statutory audits,financial evaluation and compliance audits as required by external stakeholders and government agencies;
- Preparation and presentation of management reports for Finanace & Audit Committee, Executive Committee and ASEF Board of Governors' meetings;
- Liaison with ASEM partners and other donors on compliance requirements for funding purposes
- Management of ASEF reserve fund;
- Human recource management for our multinatioanal staff and secondments;
- Office administration, building maintenance, and IT support;
- Responsibility for legal and corporate secretarial matters.
- Ms Crystal KOHActing Director
- Ms Georgina LEONGSenior Manager, Admin
- Ms Irene YAPAccounts Executive
- Mr Michael LASERNAAdministrative Officer
Ms Crystal KOHActing Director
Prior to joining the ASEF, Crystal Koh was Finance Manager at the National University of Singapore, handling the Medicine Faculty’s finance and accounting matters. Before that, she gained experience working with Ernst & Young, where she audited statutory boards as well as private companies.
Crystal graduated with a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) degree from the Nanyang Technological University and is currently a non-practising member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore.
Ms Georgina LEONGSenior Manager, Admin
Georgina Leong has 38 years of Human Resource Management experience in the manufacturing, retailing, hospitality and healthcare industries. She holds a Master in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) from the Central Queensland University.
Prior to joining ASEF, she was working as Human Resource Manager in Singapore Cricket Club which is one of the premier sports club in the region and the second oldest club in Singapore.
Ms Irene YAPAccounts Executive
Mr Michael LASERNAAdministrative Officer