The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) Public Health Network invites consulting firms specialised in foresight exercise to prepare, facilitate, and report on the ASEF Public Health Network’s workshop on “Effective Risk Communication for Public Health Emergencies and the Role of Social Media” in June 2013.
The work will commence in mid May 2013. The workshop will take place on 3-4 June 2013 in Bail, Indonesia.
In light of the above, we request the following services:
- Assist ASEF in designing the format of the workshop by contributing technical expertise;
- Collaborate with ASEF on identifying communication specialists and potential participants;
- Facilitate the workshop (case studies, workgroup discussions, development and testing of recommendations);
- Produce a report of the workshop.
The selected consultant will have to submit:
- A facilitation plan, design and tentative programme for the workshop
- A workshop report and recommendation paper
Deadline for Proposal Submission:
The interested consulting firm should submit application form (maximum 5 pages), which contains brief information about the company and methodology to implement the activities.
The proposals should be received by Tuesday, 23 April 2013.
Please find the Call for Proposals and Application Form under documents section of this page.
Enquiries and applications should be directed to:
Mr Peter LUTZ, Project Executive, Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)
T: +65 6874 9751