NICE is NGO/ NPO to organize workcamps and other voluntary projects mainly in Japan.
NICE was founded on the 4th Feb. in 1990 by the 7 youth who had done the workcamps or other types of voluntary service programs abroad.
To achieve the above aims, NICE mainly organizes the following activities;
– Organize Short Term (1-6 weeks/ mostly international) Workcamps mainly in Japan
– Send volunteers from Japan to Short Term workcamps all over the world
– Organize LMTV (over 6 weeks) projects mainly in Japan and send volunteers abroad
– Organize Weekend (less than 1 week) Workcamps in Japan
– Organize Group Workcamps (in 2012, 26 projects in 8 countries)
It has been developing rapidly and variously with huge needs projects & motivations of people!