The Finance and Administration Department supports ASEF’s work through the stewardship of financial resources, information technology and administrative services.
- To promote sound financial management;
- To deliver quality reports and information to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis;
- To support our programme departments in achieving their programme objectives by providing ethical, effective and efficient services;
- To ensure that our work processes and policies adhere to strict compliance standards and requirements
- Financial planning & reporting, budget control, cash management and accounting for ASEF projects and overall operations;
- Preparation of financial information for statutory audits,financial evaluation and compliance audits as required by external
- stakeholders and government agencies;
- Preparation and presentation of management reports for Finance & Audit Committee, Executive Committee and ASEF Board of
- Governors’ meetings;
- Liaison with ASEM partners and other donors on compliance requirements for funding purposes
- Management of ASEF reserve fund;
- Office administration, building maintenance, and IT support;
- Responsibility for legal and corporate secretarial matters.
© Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) 2020
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.