In the run-up to the 20th anniversary of the ASEM in 2016 and the 11th ASEM Summit (ASEM11) in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, ASEF will develop the
ASEF Outlook Report 2016/2017.
The Outlook Report will identify the main components and the impact of connectivity on Asia-Europe relations.
The objectives of the ASEF Outlook Report 2016/2017 are:
- To analyse issues related to the topic of “connectivity between Asia and Europe” and their impact n the Asia-Europe relations
- To channel the outcomes of the Report to key policy-makers and stakeholders in the ASEM process; and
- To contribute recommendations
We are looking for experts and researchers who possess:
- Excellent knowledge of education policies and trends within ASEM countries
- A research focus on Asia-Europe inter-regional relations
- Skills in synthesising qualitative and quantitative research
The Research Area
The chapter on “Education & Connectivity” seeks to analyse trends and challenges concerning Asia-Europe connectivity in a particular area of education. The scrutinised areas within this chapter might focus on student mobility, e-learning, open learning/education, etc.
For more information, view our open call for research papers here.