The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) Public Health Network invites an experienced consultancy team or individual to carry out a programme evaluation of the ASEF Public Health Network to be conducted from September 2013 to March 2014.
The selected consultant(s) will be expected to:
- Design an evaluation plan and methodology in consultation with ASEF;
- Assess the project outcomes and outputs;
- Interview relevant stakeholders and/or conduct online survey;
- Write evaluation reports (interim, final).
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- National from an ASEM country;
- Demonstrated experience in programme/project evaluation;
- Experience in working with not-for-profit organisations at the international and/or regional level;
- Knowledge in the field of public health preferred;
- Excellence in writing clear, well-structured report in English
Interested qualified consultant should submit by Tuesday, 23 July 2013 the following:
- Application form downloaded on the web page of announcement, including proposed methodology, timeline and budget;
- Curriculum vitae of the proposed consultants
- Samples of the previously conducted evaluations, if available
Please refer to the call for proposals below for more details.
Enquiries and applications should be directed to Mr Peter LUTZ, Project Executive of ASEF Public Health Network (T: +65 6874 9751, E: firstname.lastname@example.org); and Ms Sunkyoung LEE, Project Manager (T: +65 6874 9753, E: email@example.com).