The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is the administrator of the ASEM InfoBoard, the official information platform of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM). ASEF is seeking a web consulting company to undertake an evaluation of the ASEM InfoBoard with a view to:
- Evaluating the impact of the project in promoting awareness and understanding of the ASEM Process
- Assessing the results and strengths of ASEM InfoBoard’s archive, recipient, and dissemination functions, and
- Providing recommendations for ASEM InfoBoard’s future redesign and redevelopment
- Citizens of an ASEM partner country (for individual evaluators) and/or companies located in an ASEM partner country (for consultancy companies)
- Expertise in web technologies and evaluation tools
- Experience in conducting research, designing and conducting evaluations of websites
- Experience in report writing required
- Familiarity with the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) process and Asia-Europe relations in general
- Experience in working for inter-governmental organisations and/or NGOs would be a plus.
Submission and Contract:
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) should be emailed to the ASEM InfoBoard Administrator (admin@ASEMinfoboard.org) with “EoI for ASEM InfoBoard evaluation” in the subject line. EoIs must be received by Wednesday, 20 December 2017. Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted individuals/companies will be notified.