The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is looking to enhance the design, technical components and information structure of its existing website in order to provide a better platform for its primary stakeholders, potential partners, as well as members of the general public. The enhancements are aimed at providing a clearer understanding of ASEF’s work.
We are soliciting quotations from vendors based in ASEM partner countries (https://aseminfoboard.org/about/partners) and would like to invite those interested to tender.
Interested parties should deliver the following:
- A brief description of the design concept for the website (both front- and back-end)
- A detailed proposed cost breakdown, including:
- Site evaluation and needs analysis in consultation with ASEF staff
- Review of current site architecture and design of new site architecture
- Design and development of a new ASEF.org
- Design and implementation of a new Content Management System
- Creation of guidelines for end users
- A timeline for completion of project
- A selection of past work particularly relevant to ASEF
For more details, please see the full text of the Call for Tender and Concept Paper.
Interested parties should send in their proposals by Monday, 11 March 2019.