The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is looking to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of its remuneration and compensation by engaging an external evaluator or an evaluation organisation.
Being unique in terms of its character as well as nature, ASEF is at the turning point towards its 3rd decade. The enhancements will seek to position and brand ASEF as an attractive and respectful employer and to guide ASEF to improve staff equity and satisfaction based on the evaluation results.
Scope of Work
1. Staff Survey
- Needs and expectations analysis
- Comprehension of the organisational culture and staff engagement
- Focus group interview(s) as part of the survey
2. Compensation & Benefits
- Salaries, Bonuses, Allowances, Awards
- Leaves, Overtime, Per diem, Insurance
- Career development & advancement opportunities, incl. trainings
- Working environment & facilities
3. Performance Evaluation
- Review of the current framework & practice
- Designing an evaluation tool conducive to the effective performance management
For more details, please see the full text of the Call for Tender.
Interested parties should send in their Expressions of Interest to Ms Sunkyoung LEE (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, 21 July 2017, 12:00 midnight (Singapore time).