The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is looking for an experienced graphic design firm to produce ASEF Annual Report 2015 that targets its primary stakeholders, partners, sponsors and the general public.
- To showcase ASEF’s achievements of 2015 to its stakeholders and partners.
- To communicate ASEF as an established forward-looking not-for-profit intergovernmental organisation.
- To illustrate similar visions held by Europeans and Asians despite having different outlooks and cultures.
- To highlight testimonials from those who have connected with ASEF in different capacities (e.g. alumni, stakeholders, project partners, etc.)
- To create an engaging brand experience through innovative design, concept and content.
- To create an effective bridge between printed and digital contents by conceptually linking ‘offline’ and ‘online’ communication strategies.
For more details, please download the following documents:
Submission and Contact
Interested parties should send in their application and quotation to Ms Angelina CHEW (email@example.com). Deadline for all proposals is 7 October 2015.
Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted companies will be notified.