The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is looking for web developers and designers to revamp the ASEF corporate website that targets the general public, potential participants, partners and ASEF stakeholders.
1. Improve UX/UI, ensuring functionality and ease-of-use
2. Redesign and redevelop the front-end of the website to present contents in an attractive, engaging, organised and accessible way
3. Upgrade or change the current CMS platform
4. Adapt the back-end of the website to ensure efficient, easy-to-update interface
5. Highlight ASEF projects as one of the core features of the organisation
6. Highlight ASEF publications (multifile, multiformat, print on demand)
7. Create interlinkages between content (e.g. themes, partners and member countries)
8. SEO – improving, optimising search engine scanning, ranking
For more details, please download the following documents:
Submission and Contact
Interested parties should send in their proposal and quotation before Monday, 23 February 2015 to Ms Plamena SLAVCHEVA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted companies will be notified.
The deadline for the submission of bids has been extended to 27 February 2015.