ASEF is looking to enhance the design, technical components and information structure of its existing website in order to provide a better platform for its primary stakeholders, potential partners, as well as members of the general public interested in Asia-Europe cooperation. The enhancements will seek to provide a clearer understanding of ASEF’s work as part of an outreach strategy that triggers renewed interest among individuals and organisations in ASEM member countries.
We are soliciting quotations from vendors based in ASEM member countries (http://aseminfoboard.org/members) and would like to invite those interested to tender.
The company shall provide the following:
- Proposal of work, CMS platform
- Brief background of the company and samples of past work in similar projects
- Detailed quotation with payment terms, based on the requirements stipulated in the attached brief
- Quotation for yearly maintenance cost after redevelopment is concluded
- Timeline proposal for completion by 25 September 2017
- Terms and conditions for acceptance
Submission and Contract
Interested parties should send in their application and quotation by Friday, 5 May 2017 to Ms Jimin HWANG (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted companies will be notified.