The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is looking for web developers and designers to revamp the ASEF ClassNet website as an online platform for schools and teachers from all ASEM countries to connect and to develop innovative online collaborations to promote the usage of ICT in education.
*** Deadline Extended: 15 February 2016 ***
1. Improve UX/UI, ensuring functionality and ease-of-use
2. Redesign and redevelop the front-end of the website to present contents in an attractive, engaging, organised and accessible way
3. Upgrade or change the current CMS platform
4. Adapt the back-end of the website to ensure efficient, easy-to-update interface
5. Create inter-linkages between content (e.g. themes, partners and member countries)
For more details, please download the following documents:
Submission and Contact
Interested parties should send in their proposal and quotation before 15 February 2016 to Ms Lieke BOS (E: email@example.com).