ASEF is looking for a design agency to handle the design and development of a visual identity for the ASEF photo competition and exhibition On the Go, its related online platform, publicity and merchandising applications, exhibition design and curation, and photo book. The exhibition scope will encompass initially a photo competition, and an official launch of photo exhibition in Luxembourg on the sidelines the 12th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (FMM12).
1. Create a unified visual identity for the ASEF Photo Exhibition On the Go
2. Apply the visual identity to all phases of project development
- Photo competition: online platform, call for entries, online voting
- Exhibition design, curation and production
- Photo book design
- Online publicity materials
3. Generate visibility and awareness of ASEF work and ASEM values to a wider audience
For more details, please download the following documents:
Submission and Contact
Interested parties should send in their proposal and quotation before Friday, 20 March 2015 to Ms Plamena SLAVCHEVA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted companies will be notified.