The Asia-Europe Foundation Education Department (#ASEFEdu) is looking for a designer, a photographer and a videographer to ensure its 2017 projects are highly visible and well-promoted. As such, ASEFEdu is launching 3 separate Open Calls for a:
The ASEF Education Department’s 2017 work portfolio will focus on the theme of “Access to Education and Youth Employment”, and include the following projects, amongst others:
- 13th ASEF Classroom Network Conference (March, China – tbc)
- 2nd ASEF Young Leaders’ Summit (May, Korea)
- 21st ASEF Summer University (August, Australia/New Zealand)
- 6th ASEF Rectors’ Conference & Students’ Forum (October/November, Indonesia/Singapore – tbc)
- 8th Model ASEM (November, Myanmar)
- 14th ASEF Classroom Network Conference (November/December, Finland)
The visual design elements aim to enhance the understanding of the specific project topic and format among the general audience, increase the visibility and provide a relevant graphic identity for each separate project. The photography and videography materials produced prior, during and after the events document the projects’ outcomes to various stakeholders in Asia and Europe.
For more information on the specific roles, please refer to the relevant call for tender and project brief below.
Interested parties should send in their proposal and quotation to Mr Peter MACKENNEY at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for all proposals is 15 January 2017.
Due to an expected high volume of submissions, only shortlisted companies will be notified.