Launched in 1998, the ASEF Classroom Network (ASEF ClassNet) provides opportunities for collaborative learning and intercultural exchanges through the use of ICT among secondary and high schools in ASEM countries.
In 2014 the ASEF ClassNet will include the following core activities:
1) Implementation of new ASEF ClassNet Projects over a period of 5 to 9 months (submitted online by the members after the 11th ASEF Classroom Network Conference)
2) Evaluation and shortlisting of the completed ASEF ClassNet Projects
3) Conferment of the ASEF ClassNet Awards (September/October 2014) to 6 project groups in recognition for their outstanding achievement in advancing the principal objectives of the ASEF ClassNet
4) Online submission (August to December 2014) of new ASEF ClassNet Project proposals for 2015
5) Production and dissemination of the ASEF ClassNet quarterly e-newsletter
For more information on the ASEF ClassNet, please click here.