ASEF is seeking a training organisation to design and deliver training on the above topic with a view to:
• Support ASEM Partners’ efforts to strengthen the implementation of national programmes in human rights education (HRE)
• Take stock of the progress of some HRE programmes as case studies and identify best practices and challenges related to their implementation
• Build capacity and improve competency in using existing practical tools, methods and techniques to evaluate the implementation of HRE programmes
• Facilitate information-sharing on evidence-based best practices in human rights education
The training organisation may explore any of the following sub-topics:
• Human Rights Education in School Systems
• Human Rights Education in Higher Education
• Human Rights Education and Learning Beyond the Classroom: Non-Formal and Informal Education
• Equal Access to Human Rights Education
• Human Rights Education and Professional Training
Queries, CVs, cover letters, and proposals (refer to the accompanying form) should be emailed to Ms Armi Hannele AARNI and Ms Trishia OCTAVIANO at firstname.lastname@example.org; and copy Dr Yannick BINEAU at email@example.com.
Expressions of interest must be received by 23h59 (Singapore time) on Friday, 7 February 2020.