The aim of this informal forum was to analyse the cultural divide between Asia and Europe, as well as the points of convergence. Adopting the same free-wheeling, brainstorming style used for the 1st Windsor Forum held in October 2002, participants spent two days in discussions over the following questions:
– How do Asians and Europeans view regional integration?
– How do Asia and Europe view each other?
– How do we view sovereignty?
– How do we view the US?
– How do we view conflict resolution?
– How great are the cultural differences?
– Is it time for ASEM to commit to more “deliverables?”
– Is it time for “a new common culture?”
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
New World Order Forum