This public lecture was held as part of the News World Asia Conference. The ASEF hosted a discussion session with a panel of Asian and European journalists to address issues related to cross reporting between the two continents. During the discussion, panelists provided insights and experiences, as well as suggestions of how Asia-Europe media relations could be improved.
Dr. S. Venkatraman, Asian Media Information and Communication Centre, Singapore
– Larry Jagan, BBC World Service, Bangkok
– Jacintha Stephens, media freelancer, Singapore
– Augustine Anthuvan, Mediacorp Radio of Singapore
– Kim Jeong-Ki, Seoul Broadcasting System, Korea
– Jurgen Hanefeld, ARD, Germany