This publication is a collection of papers presented at the Asia-Europe Seminar on Cultural Heritage Training, held from 25th to 30th November in Madrid, Spain. The main topics of discussion were
- the protection of cultural heritage
- inventory methods of preserving cultural heritage
- cultural heritage architects and operators
- co-operation between historical monument research laboratories and
- tourism trades and cultural heritage conservation.
Readership: Cultural researchers, policy makers, culture practitioners, academics and students of cultural heritage and cultural policy