- Table of Contents
- Introductory Chapter: Presentation of the Malaysian situation: the legislative system to support cinema: instruments, policy and socio-political overview
- Chapter 1: Role and use of legislation on film industry: different perspectives from Asia and Europe
- Chapter 2: What kind of film policy can be implemented to develop a sustainable film industry?
- Chapter 3: Public/private partnership: experience from Europe and Asia
- Chapter 4: Dynamic relation between TV and film industry
- Chapter 5: Regional opportunities and international debates related to film policy issues
- Appendix: Programme, Speakers’ Biographies, Glossary, Acknowledgements