Are you an enthusiastic secondary/high school teacher who wishes to collaborate on innovative projects with like-minded schools from Asia and Europe? Is coding a topic you wish to explore?
If your answers are “Yes”, then you are the person we are looking for!
Come join us at the upcoming taking place on 12-16 November 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This conference themed “Coding for Education” aims to:
- Encourage schools to initiate . projects across both regions in
- Promote the topic of coding and other online-based tools in secondary and high-school education through case studies and practical applications.
- Enlarge the network with new active members (particularly from ASEM countries not yet represented).
The programme will include:
- The Role of Coding and Technology in a Classroom (Experts’ Presentations)
- Building Block Workshops (Development & Training)
- Presentation of ASEF ClassNet Projects and Awards (New Collaboration & Awards)
- Working Groups to Strengthen Cooperation (Group Activities)
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Have a keen interest in integrating ICT and coding for today’s education
- Willing to share, exchange information and best practices on coding in the schools and beyond
- Ready to cooperate with schools in Asia and Europe on collaborative projects and/or to propose new project ideas
- Possess basic knowledge of ICT
The organisers will cover all local costs related to the Conference (including 4 nights’ accommodation, meals and local transport). Participants are, however, requested to cover their travel costs to and from Sofia, Bulgaria either on their own, or with the support of their schools or other agencies.