What is #ASEFInnoLabs?
ASEF InnoLabs is an 8-week online learning and networking experience for managers in higher education.The upcoming edition will explore strategies and tools for university managers to enhance the role of their institutions in innovation ecosystems and initiate Asia-Europe collaboration in innovation. Read more about the project here.
About the Position
The ASEF Education Department is looking for an expert facilitator with Design Thinking and Online Learning Design skills to design an 8-week online programme for university managers. He/she can expect to work directly and closely with the ASEF Highr Education Innovation Laboratory (ASEFInnoLab) team to design and programme and assist with the implementation.
Work in close collaboration with and advise the ASEFInnoLab team in the following areas:
- Design an 8-week long online programme for university managers with a focus on the role of universities in AI innovation ecosystems
- Design a methodology for sharing of expertise and work closely with speakers to facilitate effective peer-learning among participants
- Determine the role of speakers and experts according to the programme
- Ensure that the programme meets the learning outcomes stated above
- Ensure that the programme contributes to the establishment of a sustainable network of university managers for further support, learning and sharing
- Facilitate the 8-week long online programme between November-December 2020.
The concrete extent of above responsibilities are subject to agreement.
Requirements for the Position
The eligibillity requirements for the position is as below:
- Must be a citizen of the 51 ASEM Partner Countries
- Have excellent communication skills (Please note that the working language is English)
- Possess the expertise in design thinking approach and in online training methodology for executives or managers
- Have substantial prior experiences in managing or facilitating workshops for executives or managers, especially on strategy and innovation in higher education.
Candidates who have prior experience in designing and facilitating workshops on Artificial Intelligence would be an advantage.