Photo credit: Mr David Frogier DE PONLEVOY, an ASEFUAN member
The ASEF University Alumni Network (ASEFUAN) has a new Executive Committee (ExCo). During the 14th ASEFUAN Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 14-16 August 2015 in Broek, the Netherlands, 643 members of the network elected their representatives for the year 2015-16. The new ExCo members from 9 different ASEM countries are:
- Mr Bram BUIJS (Netherlands, 13th ASEF University, ASEFUAN President)
- Mr Tim GOUDRIAAN (Netherlands, 16th ASEF University, Vice-President)
- Mr Dani MADRID-MORALES (Spain, 11th ASEF University)
- Ms Anna BARÁTH (Hungary, 16th ASEF University)
- Mr Vincent CHOY (Singapore, 9th ASEF University)
- Ms Elena MOZGOVAYA (Russian Federation, 18th ASEF University)
- Mr Rahmat Hidayat HM (Indonesia, 18th ASEF University)
- Mr Adhi WONGKHIEO (Thailand, 8th ASEF University)
- Ms Julia OLSZEWSKA (Poland, 18th ASEF University)
- Ms Kaori KUME (Japan, 13th ASEF University)
Alongside the AGM, a second ASEFUAN meeting took place in Bangkok, Thailand allowing all ASEFUAN members in Asia to come together.
ASEFUAN AGMs are an opportunity for the alumni from all ASEF University batches to meet, re-connect and consult on internal affairs and upcoming joint activities. Since 2002, when former ASEF University Alumni founded the network, it has been a tradition to organise such meetings andcontribute through various Asia-Europe activities to a vibrant dialogue on ASEM matters among the young ASEM generation.