The Open Call for Applications has been closed.
About the ASEF Young Reporters
We are looking for two ASEF Young Reporters to support the communication activities of the Capacity Building Workshop on Advancing Inclusion in International higher Education in ASEAN taking place between 15 November – 17 December 2021. Articles, interviews, blog entries that are written by Young Reporters will be published online on official ASEF platforms.
Role and Responsibilities of Young Reporters
The two young reporters will be closely working with ASEFEdu in jointly preparing the following output:
- Four (4) articles with a minimum of 500 words each published on ASEF Platforms;
- One (1) summary report about the Capacity Building Workshop;
- Eight (8) interviews are to be conducted with speakers and participants of the project.
Requirements for the Position
The eligibility requirements are the following:
- Strong motivation and demonstrable skill
- Aged between 18-35 years
- A citizen of one of the 51 ASEM partner countries
- Proficient in both verbal and written English
When assessing applications, ASEF will look for candidates with strong motivation and proficiency in English. Prior experience in the topics (inclusion, higher education, internationalisation) will count as an advantage. Applicants can come from various backgrounds, including current students, PhD candidates and young professionals.
Selected candidates will be invited to an interview. Particulars, deliverables and the honorarium will be discussed during the interview.
Capacity Building Workshop on Advancing Inclusion in International Education in ASEAN-At-A-Glance
The young reporters will cover the workshop which is designed to help education managers, international relations officers, and academics advance and embed inclusion in the internationalisation efforts of ASEAN Universities. To learn more, visit the project page here.
- Main Topic: Advancing Inclusion in the Internationalisation of ASEAN Universities
- Purpose: Designed for university managers, international relations officers and academics who spearhead internationalisation initiatives in their higher education institutions
- Date and Time: 15 November to 17 December 2021,
- Participants: An international cohort of 30 participants from ASEAN.
For more information, please contact Mr Miguel PANGALANGAN (E: email@example.com).
This project is co-organised by the European Union Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme and the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF). The SHARE project is funded by the European Union.