What is #ASEFClassNet?
The ASEF Classroom Network (#ASEFClassNet) connects high school students, teachers & school leaders, teacher trainers, researchers, policy makers and EdTech experts from the 51 ASEM Partner countries. It provides opportunities for collaborative teaching & learning and focuses on Education for Sustainable Development and the potential of education technology in the secondary education sector. Activities of the network include, amongst others, conferences & capacity building programmes for school leaders & teachers, bi-regional school collaborations, research & studies for policy support as well as communication and outreach campaigns to advance knowledge and promote good practices within the secondary school sector.
Want to be among the first ones to be notified of any updates on ASEF ClassNet!
Who Should Participate?
- Secondary, high, and vocational school teachers with good command of English
- Citizens of the 51 ASEM Partner Countries
- Teachers who have access to technology and software (e.g., internet access, computers, Facebook, Graphic design and editing tools etc.)
- Teachers who are interested in peer-to-peer learning and support network to enrich pedagogical skills by exploring diverse teaching & learning modules across ASEM countries
- Teachers who are keen to explore opportunities to enhance digital competences.
Deadline? Monday, 24 May 2021 (GMT 23:59)
When and Where? The projects start from June and are expected to be completed by October 2021.
Are there any costs involved? There is no application or participation fee.
Is the programme accessible? ASEFClassNet is accessible to all participants. The organisers do not discriminate any applicant or participant on the basis of his or her race, national origin (ancestry), colour, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, religion (creed), marital status, or age. Should you have any additional needs, feel free to contact organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.