What is culture360.ASEF.org?
culture360.ASEF.org is an online platform offering up-to-date information on arts, culture & heritage from 51 countries in Asia & Europe. It is a website for artists, cultural professionals, policy makers and anyone interested in international cultural co-operation.
What type of articles/editorial content are we looking for?
In this open call, culture360.ASEF.org is looking for articles and interviews that focus on new research insights from various art disciplines and on the following thematics:
- Art and Environment
- Arts and Science
- Arts Education
- Impact of COVID-19 on the arts and culture sectors
- Creative Industries
- Cultural Diplomacy and cultural relations
- Cultural Policy Development
- Heritage & Museums
- Cultural Mobility Trends
Who can apply?
- Writers must be a national of an ASEM member country
- Previous experience in writing articles is necessary
- Writers must be comfortable in writing in the English language
- Knowledge or involvement in the Asian and European arts scene is an advantage
- The writer will work in virtual capacity and need not be based in Singapore
How to apply?
Please prepare the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Writing samples (maximum 2)
- A brief outline of the article(s) you intend to contribute (maximum 2)
Submit via the application form
Note: Each commissioned article will be paid a fee of Singapore Dollars (SGD) 200.
The article should be written in journalistic style, with a length of 800 to 1000 words.
For other queries, you may contact us at email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 11 September 2022. Articles should be ready for publishing no later than 31 October 2022. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.